If you think you meet the qualifications for Habitat's homeownership program, please stop by the Scott County Habitat office to pick up a homeownership application. You may complete the application and return it to the Habitat office
- Complete the full application; bring to SCHFH office.
- A verification form from landlords, employers, child support etc will need to accompany the application
- Bring pay stubs from the previous two months and taxes for the last 2 years
- Bring documentation of any other sources of income (i.e. child support, social security, etc.)
- By completing the application, you give permission for a background credit check, criminal records check, sex offender registry check.